Friday, May 13, 2005

...when everything's made to be broken

haaay!! i am so frustrated right now. While i was still in the sophomore year i always imagine to delete my friendster account. Why? simply because it bothers me and get in the way of my studies. But now? okei thanx to destiny.. it all happened..
my friendster account was deleted.. or should i say "suspended". my fault. i used pictures of my favorite celebrities. Just now?? when i've been using friendster for more than a year using pictures of celebrities all the while?? nakakaasar di ba?? and u know what hurts more?? is that ako lang nung cnuspend e ang dame dameng tao na gumagamit ng copy righted pictures. Curses..

well i guess i'm experiencing KARMA.. what goes up must come down. now? what am i going to do?? create another account?? di bale na lang.. ang hirap hirap gumawa ng isang account na pinaghirapan mo ng isang taon and biglan *boom* mawawala na lang bigLa.. so mad right now.

FRIDAY, may 13 ,2005..
yeah!! bad day.. really..

is it bad that i don't have the guts to post my picture in friendster? you know why? coz i am not beautiful. its not that i don't have enough self-confidence. its just that.. The Truth Hurts.. yeah!!

whoever reported me. FINE. its alright.. thank you for making my life more miserble.. and thanks to friendster..

i'll never gonna see it again...
hopefully.. mas maka-focus na ako sa career ko lalo na malapit nang magpasukan...


**untitledsimple plan
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

No comments: