Thursday, January 14, 2010

BLOOD TYPE : TRAGIC.

Last night, I was crying over a spilled milk. Tears should not have fallen for some stupid thought in my had. I couldn't help it. I was just desperate to move on. I kept telling myself this last night, My head is already there but I just feel like something keeps me glued in that place.

Moments ago, I turned my head around as I meet his eyes. Along with the excitement in my eyes is a bump of realization in my head. It wasn't me he's looking at. I've said this before, I think I have a gift at seeing people. Who they really are and what they really meant. It's not perfect at times cause what I thought was the opposite.

I have this great feeling that this time I'm right. That gaze wasn't for me. It's someone from the same circle. And that's what hurts me.

Fine, it's okay not to like me as long as you don't like someone within my circle.

Because that will become the nth slap in the face.


No comments: