Monday, October 29, 2012

'Tis the season to be wishing...

Christmas season is almost here. The air almost brings you closer to it.
I don't know if it's tradition or the frustration that makes me write what I want every Christmas.
So before October ends, here are the things I want for Christmas. I will save for these things. :)

1. Earpods. 
Well, I could settle to any Apple earphones but this is the latest craze. I need new earphones to replace my old ones. The two year old ones. I don't know if I'm starting to be deaf but I'd like to think that my earphones aren't working at its best anymore.

2. Ear pierce.
I don't know how many times I've had my ears pierced but everytime I do, I just let it close. Thus, I want to have my ears pierced again because earrings are one of the basic accessories today. And I have this feeling that it brings out a good angle of my face. Yeah, I don't even know if what I  said make any sense.

3. Red Lipstick
Since I am turning twenty three next year, I do want to finally explore and out myself on being a girly girl because I know that I am. I love everything about this picture. I think it's time to rock and invest on good make up. Specially on red lipstick that goes to anything about anytime. PS:I love her blue nails.

4. Knit Jeans
Or jeggings. I think that's how they call it. I think skinny jeans are out and knit jeans are the perfect thing to wear to bring out the figure of your legs. Not that my legs have a great figure. Anyway, knit jeans are perfect in any loose top since that's what I love to wear. And, I think it's easy to pair with flats, sneakers or heels.

And thus, the saving begins.

And that abs will always be on my list.

#SoMuchForWishing

No comments: