Tuesday, July 18, 2006

desperate

lee dong wook's coming this weekend. waaah! someone take me to him!! puh-leeez!. i don't know if it's a joke. he's going to appear at wowowee. he's there. i wonder at what day he's going to arrive. urgh!! i really want to see him. it might seem shallow. but i really do! i've never been this addicted before. i swear.



*picture courtesy of sbs.co.kr and pinoy exchange

Lee Dong-Wook
Gender: Male
Date of Birth: November 06, 1981 [he's young!! haha!]
Occupation: Actor
Country: South Korea

anyhow. i still need to do my homeworks. whoa! it's already 8pm. and i'm still in my school uniform. kamusta naman yun.

so till here. i'll eat my dinner.
it took me 3 hrs in fromnt of this computer.
i still need to arrange my application forms.
i just hope everyone says yes.

before i forget. i want to learn korean!. my mom said that i should just buy dictionary. seriously, i really want to learn. could someone help me?
i got my permit from UP. my test is on august 5, saturday, 1230 pm. and i need to wake up by 8?? SCHOOL of ECONOMICS.
haha!!

so. i'm lost.
:-)


pahabol:
ang labo ng mga tao. hehe.

No comments: