Friday, August 21, 2009

heart breaking...

"Can't make my own decisions or make any with precision
Well maybe you should tie me up so I don't go where you don't want me
You say that I been changing, that I'm not just simply aging"



"If God's the game you're playing, then we must get more acquainted,
It must be so lonely... to be the only one who's holy
It's just my humble opinion, but one I firmly believe in
You don't deserve a point of view, if the only thing you see is you. "

--it's hurtful dear. he's too good to keep your words alive.the perspective is fresh but i don't know if i'm going to love it. but if every sad song is about him i'll risk the hearing and breaking. so what i read might be true. your brand new eyes might be about loving someong and hating him...

:'( Goodnight.

No comments: