Saturday, April 3, 2010

YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR WAY.

Wow. It's Black Saturday and in my honest opinion, I've done anything but productive. I'm downloading Matlab right now for my project that was announced a month ago but being the ever crammer.. I'm rushing it right now. Can you believe it? It's 3.3 GB and it's going to be taking FOR-E-VER to download this thing.

Here's my sentiment.

Have you ever done something with all your will and it just ends up like a crap. Cause I've been feeling that thing since I've started college. I've always set my eyes on a goal but it just goes somewhere where things should rot.

SOMETHING HAS JUST TO GO WRONG.

and I've been pissed for the past three years specially when I'm doing projects that are strangers to me.

That's why I've been starting to wonder if I'm meant to be here and I honestly don't know what I would do if this isn't the place I'm supposed to be in. It sucks. I just want to skip some steps and be where I could truly do what I'm supposed to.

and I'm still hoping that here's where I'm supposed to be.

And did you know how hard it is to fight Higher Power? The one that controls everything that's meant to be?

JUST LET GO.

I just want to let go.

BTW. JENNA RICE - FARRO. i hate you.

No comments: