For some weird reason, I just decided to post this one. Hahaha! So much for blogging. These are the things I bring to school everyday. They are my essentials since school is far from home. And this is me being a girl :)
2.SAFETY PINS – Because you’ll never know when your zipper or buttons will betray you.
– I have this constant battle with my hair… specially my bangs. So, I
just gather my bangs with a clip when I’m not feeling the lugay day.
– Again, the constant bad hair days are just pushing me to gather my
hair some more. I also use this when I have to study at the library and I
don’t need my hair to distract me from time to time.
5.SANITARY NAPKIN – Most of the time, my friends are the ones who get to use this during emergencies.
6.LULLABY SKIN CARE WIPES
– I often use this when I have to eat inside the FX and I don’t want to
get my hands all dirty after. I get to use this too when I have to
clean my shoes.
7.JOY POP-UP TISSUE – Because I’m a girl.
8.SAFEGUARD PURE WHITE BODY WASH
– I usually have to deal with lead when I need to solder circuits. I
need to wash my hands from time to time since I usually eat after
school. I love this because it reminds me on how badly I want to take a
shower right at any moment. It’s about its scent.
9.JOHNSON’S BABY POWDER
– I sometimes have an oily face. No, actually I just got jealous of a
friend who uses loose powder for her face. This type suits me better
because it doesn’t come too white for my face.
10.LEWIS & PEARL SWEET PARIS
– I just wear cologne in school because I’m partly cheap. I got this
scent right after I saw Jasmine Curtis’ advertisement on television.
Yes, advertisements are that powerful.
11.NIVEA FRUITY SHINE (STRAWBERRY)
– I have been loyal to this product for years! Out of the lip balms I
have tried, I think nothing have compared to the service Nivea gives me.
It gives the right amount of shine for long hours. It doesn’t sit
awkwardly on my lips, too. It gives a hint of red not too dark for a
12. SANSAN GLOSSY LIPS – A gift from
my aunt. I like the shade because it’s light and not too dark. It smells
like car-freshener. I like this because it doesn’t give so much gloss.
At least not the one that looks awkward on my lips.
13.HAIR CLAMP – When I’m too lazy to even check myself out on the mirror, I just gather my hair with this.
14.SANSAN HYDRATING COLOR DEW
– It’s a lipstick. I swipe it on my lips when I feel like a girl.
Mostly when I’m in a good mood. It just gives the right amount of pink
for the day.
15.BANDAID ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL – I use alcohol before and after I eat. I had this habit when there was a case of H1N1 at DLSU.