Thursday, March 21, 2013

Product Test: Eskinol

Since I am pretty much frustrated with all these pimple marks,I've been trying several products lately. I do believe that Pond's is not doing the job anymore. Anyway. I bought these. These are local products from the Philippines. I used to think that they are really strong for the skin and because of it's cheap price, I've come to believe that they are ineffective. But I guess they are really not. 









 ESKINOL Pimple Fighting Facial Scrub and Eskinol Spot-less White Facial Deep Cleanser.


The sachet is just for P5.00. At first I really thought it was effective. I think I used it for a week but then a pimple started showing up. I know it's kind of shallow of me to judge the product based on that pimple showing. It's not that bad though. It was able to dry up my pimple that was on my nose last week.

I keep reading stuff about Calamansi and I think this product is a bit effective. It was able to let the pimple marks on my face fade. Or maybe it's just in my head. But I do like this product, I really felt like my face is clean after using this. I do apply this on my elbows,too. I can't quite put my full two cents in since I just started using the product but I'll eventually get good results. I'd still buy this next time.





1 comment:

Ayeen said...

The cleanser is effective, by the way. Though I think it is very advisable to just use it once a day -- preferrably night. I felt like my face got darker when I used it as a substitute for toner.