Wednesday, November 22, 2006

why can't i just admit it?

what a day. first, someone just appeared in my dream. yeah! and he was damn smiling in there. so i woke up smiling. so we had our long test in ES. i suck. yes, you've got it. it was not as bad as my first plate but i think i did bad. oh wait, my mom said i should stop saying negative things cause it might come true. funny, my biological mom and my mom in the clique said that. good thing, i woke up happy so the "bad trip" did not soak in me.

tomorrow is thursday. crap, we need to practice for the wncaa cheering. the seniors are required to attend. they have moved the bivouac(whatever the spelling of that word) next year because of the wncaa, so it is an official activity.
yesterday was ptc and... i won't be going up the stage this quarter. sad sad sad. but i don't actually feel super bad and the inferior feeling i used to have everytime i see my name DOWN there. haha!. i miss the old me. the happy me who doesn't care where she stands. but little by little i'm trying to go to the BRIGHT side. many things should make me happy.

oh by the way, here's the real story for this entry. i think. THINK. i may like somebody new. and the bad thing is... he's kind of younger than me but not super young. i think he has a girlfriend. why does that always happen to me? it's when i like someone.. then later on i will find out that.. o0o0opppss, he's taken. Then there are others that he's taken then.. o0o0opppss, i like him. damn. but i only like ONE person. as in the solid type LIKE. (you get me, don't you?) and he's older... (okei i'm totally telling secrets in here!). hmmm.. i usually like people who are so0o0.. HARD to reach. hmp!! it's either he's uber rich?, uber smart? or just uber mature or just.. hard to reach. i'm not really the kind of person who approaches first. cause it's... kind of complicated for me. oh, well.. the NEW one won't last long.. i know that for sure..

YES, that's true. that's what i said the last time and i totally don't have the "kilig" factor with him. oh, weird. i'm blabbing nonsense things..

i'll just stick with logan echolls...

by the way. why is everyone irritated this day? crap. this day must really suck. okay then.. i still have a music report to do. do i?? haha!! tomorrow's convocation. and as i've said, i won't be coming up the stage anymore. wait wait wait.

who made me addicted this day?

"it's like i can't breathe
it's like i can't see anything
nothing but you..
i'm addicted to you
it's like i can't think
without you interrupting me.
in my thoughts in my dreams
you've taken over me..
it's like i'm not ME"

wait. why does my friends love the junior guys?
trisha likes *toot*
delro loves *toot*
nyek. dalawa lang pala. baka ako na nung pangatlo. haha!! joke.

...let's just hope no jahgonal member would read this.or else they would really do anything to know something... smelling fishy.
funny.

toodles.

No comments: