Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BOREDOM BLUES

I was bored in my only class today so I just decided to write a song but I couldn't get a feel of a chorus so I just wrote down anything that comes on my head since the lecture isn't helping in any way.
So.So.So.
I've been dying to write another song in ages and you need a strong emotion to make one. Maybe this feeling isn't so strong yet that's why I can't complete it.
NO TITLE YET.

I talked to my heart this morning
I've done nothing but some convincing
That I'm over you
I hope I'm over you

I took a step to move forward
Then you said something awkward
It pulled my heart back to you
I wished I just ran away from you

I looked at my face in the mirror
Looking for the traces of horror
Of the only thing you left in me
Why don't you just let me be

--so there is where I keep myself hanging from the words that this certain feeling holds. I can't finish it and find the right words for it. I hope that I can make a really good chorus for this one.

I should be studying by now.

:)ayeenatienza

PS: Oooohh, maybe I should entitle this one as "Step and Set Back."

:|

No comments: