Sunday, July 11, 2010

PICK ME UP HERE

This is the book my mom has bought me after I had a very very tough moment in my life. At first, I was insanely mad with her for buying me such an expensive book. I thought I already knew its contents but I was wrong. This book, “Your best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential” by Joel Osteen, is now officially my pick-me-upper book. Everytime I feel down and I feel like I’m going to back to my old self, who sees everything on the negative side of life, I just read this book. It always reminds me on who I want to be and it teaches me on how to get there. It’s all about the positivity!

I’m just halfway through the book. Chapter 4 talks about letting go of the past. I used to be one of those people who hang on to their sadness because the drama gets sympathy from people. I realized that I don’t need drama. The drama has dragged me down already and it’s about time to pick myself up and make a further step to the future. I’m so thankful that this book is now in my hands. It has been helping me for the past couple of months.

What’s your ultimate pick-me-upper?



No comments: