Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ZEN ME BAN

160th post! :D
I don't know what is freaking wrong with this week or what's even wrong with me? I feel like I've been down since weekend and I can't shake the feeling off no matter how hard I try to channel my thoughts on other stuffs. Ugh.

Maybe this is what you get when you don't attend mass on a Sunday. I admit, I was kind of lazy to go to mass last Sunday for two reasons. First, it's raining hard and second, I was alone at home.

I wasn't productive last weekend even though in my mind, I knew I had tons of things to do.

Oh wait, now I realize when everything just started to feel wrong. I woke up pretty late last Monday and I can't even go back to my usual schedule. Damn.

What to do? What to do?

I'm so freaking messed up that even reading can't pick me up anymore.

Gaaaadddd, I'm so frustrated.

No comments: