Thursday, June 22, 2006

call me a nerd, i don't care...

there's nothing else running through my mind for the past few hours but school. but there's this last shout out inf friendster i've read that changed all that.
anyhow. i just figured out that i need to do a lot of things. study for UP. study for physics. study for filipino, which by the way i've already failed it's first three quizzes. study anageom, sound dumb but i don't remember anything. so all-in-all, i need to study. it's not that i can't find time, it's just that i've been feeling a lot of confusing and frustrating things lately. sometimes i just stare blankly at my ceiling and letting myself fall asleep. so dumb. so now.. i still don't know the reason why i'm still here in front of this pc and typing nonsense things about my day...

so i better go...

No comments: